Выберите из скобок требующуюся форму причастия
2 Причастие II(Participle II
или Past Participle) — причастие прошедшего времени. Причастие от переходных глаголов соответствует русскому страдательному причастию прошедшего времени: opened —открытый, dressed —одетый, made —сделанный.
Present Participle Simple— простая форма, образуется путем прибавления окончания —ing к исходной форме глагола,
Participle II (Past Participle) — имеет типу образования это III-я форма глагола или —ed форма.
Выберите из скобок требующуюся форму причастия.
7. a) The girl (writing, written) on the blackboard
is our best pupil,
b) Everything (writing, written) here is quite right.
8. a) We listened to the girls (singing, sung) Rus
sian folk songs,
b) We listened to the Russian folk songs (singing, sung) by the girls.
9. a) The girl (washing, washed) the dishes is my
b) The dishes (washing, washed) by Kate looked very clean.
10. a) Who is that boy (doing, done) his homework
at that table?
b) The exercises (doing, done) by the pupils were easy.
11. a) The house (surrounding, surrounded by tall
trees is lovely,
b) The wall (surrounding, surrounded) the house was very high.
12. Read the (translating, translated) sentences once
13. Name some places (visiting, visited) by you last year.
14. I picked up the pencil (lying, lain) on the floor.
15. She was reading the book (buying, bought) the day before.
16. Yesterday we were at a conference (organizing, organized) by the pupils of the 10th form.
17. (Taking, taken) the girl by the hand, she led her across the street.
18. It was not easy to find the (losing, lost) stamp.
19. I shall show you a picture (painting, painted) by Hogarth.
20. Here is the letter (receiving, received) by me yesterday.
21. Do you know the girl (playing, played) in the garden?
22. The book (writing, written) by this scientist is very interesting.
23. Translate the words (writing, written) on the blackboard.
24. We could not see the sun (covering, covered) by dark clouds.
25. The (losing, lost) book was found at last.
26. (Going, gone) along the street, I met Mary and Ann.
27. Look at the beautiful flowers (gathering, gathered) by the children.
28. His hat (blowing, blown) off by the wind was lying in the middle of the street.
29. «How do you like the film?» he asked, (turning, turned) towards me.
30. When we came nearer, we saw two boys (coming, come) towards us.
25.1 think that the boy (standing, stood) there is his brother.